lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2.7.1

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2.7.1
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 14:27:01 -0700

> From address@hidden Thu Sep  4 12:54:43 1997
> Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 12:06:11 -0700
> To: address@hidden (Lynx Development)
> From: Lee Anne Phillips <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2.7.1
>
> Unfortunately, my own shell provider (Netcom) supplies an
> antique version 2.2 so I can't test on my own and my deadline
> is next week.

On netcom (which I use), here is the location of
a VERY recent 2.7.1 (via my alias for "testlynx",
which is how I ALWAYS access lynx these days:

{netcom11:276} alias testlynx
/u13/wcheung/bin/lynxtest -show_cursor -vikeys -cache=60 lynx_bookmarks.html
{netcom11:277}

by the way, here is the newest version of trn:

Stopped
{netcom11:278} alias trn
~wcheung/bin/trn !*
{netcom11:279}