lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV win32-lynx problem under WinNT 4.0

From: Nick Silberstein
Subject: LYNX-DEV win32-lynx problem under WinNT 4.0
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:48:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I'm trying to get Lynx (v2.7.1ac-0.49) working on
a machine at work, without much success.  The
machine is running WinNT 4.0 + SP3, on a local
ethernet -> T1 connection.

The only thing displayed in the Lynx dos box is
the 'Commands...' bit down. The rest of the
screen is grey.  I've tried quite a number of
pages, all with the same result. Lynx does
make a successful connection, gives every indication
that things are working properly, but no data
is displayed! (HTML is output with lynx -source).

Any ideas would be great; please mail me directly
as I am not currently subscribed to the lynx-dev
list.

Thanks very much,
Nick Silberstein

--