lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Have implemented PATH_INFO support to lynxcgi

From: Kevin Ternes
Subject: LYNX-DEV Have implemented PATH_INFO support to lynxcgi
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 15:54:44 -0400

I just finished modifying the lynxcgi feature to handle
URLs that include PATH_INFO.  PATH_INFO, DOCUMENT_ROOT and
PATH_TRANSLATED are all passed into the lynxcgi environment.
The QUERY_STRING is unaffected by this.

If anyone is interested, let me know.  I'll gladly send you
the changed modules (or diffs).  I started using Lynx2-7-1 with
the latest patch, lynx2.7.1ac-0.59.

-jkt

--
J. Kevin Ternes                     mailto:address@hidden