lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Can't send mail by using print option

From: Syed Ali
Subject: LYNX-DEV Can't send mail by using print option
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 10:00:49 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Hello,
This feature appears to be broken.  If I try to mail (throught the print
command) I get an error message stating that "the message
has no valid recipient to follow the link.  That is true
whether I use an Internet style mail address
(address@hidden) or a local mail address (sali).

I will appreciate any suggestion(s)!
Thanks

Syed Ali