Re: LYNX-DEV Multilanguage bookmarks

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Multilanguage bookmarks
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 10:36:38 -0600

I looked over and noticed a
minor typo"

(This is in the "IV. Compile instructions -- Win32 (95/NT) and 386 DOS"
 section in the 11th line of text [ignoring lines containing only white space])

>    I can provide an IDE if needed but did not want to force on into the
                                                    should be one

Atually, I should have called it a minor spelling nit rather than a minor error.

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,