lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx on Red Hat Linux

From: Anna Selvia
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx on Red Hat Linux
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 14:21:47 -0400

Hello,
        My name is Anna Selvia and I work in the marketing department of
Red Hat Software, Inc. (www.redhat.com) We are makers of Red Hat Linux
which is the leader of ditributions of the Linux operating system.

Here at Red Hat we are starting an Independent Software Vendor program
whose purpose will be to form alliances with software vendors that are
mutually beneficial. For us, this program will solidify the Red Hat brand
and for the vendors, it will lead to increased exposure with very little
effort on their part. We also recognize that some vendors are interested
in working closely with Red Hat to market their products and maximize
Linux sales. The program is designed with the flexibility to meet
both needs and even some in between.

I am contacting you about your product Lynx. Specifically, I would like
to know if it runs on Red Hat Linux, and if you would be interested in
being listed in our first Software Directory which will be available on
the web site and in printed form. This directory will be a reference for
companies looking to purchase software that runs on Red Hat Linux. Also,
coming out this fall is a software branding program that will allow ISV's
to get star-billing as "Red Hat Linux Compatible". If you are interested
in participating in Red Hat Software's ISV program or would like to get
more information, please contact me at 919-547-0012 X242 or by e-mail.

Warm regards,

Anna Selvia                             http://www.redhat.com
Red Hat Software, Inc.                  http://www.linuxexpo.org

4201 Research Commons Suite 100