lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Win32 Compilation problems

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Win32 Compilation problems
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 19:40:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Johan Bosman wrote:

> Today I have downloaded the source for Lynx (Win32) and have attempted to
> compile it using Borland C++ (v4.51). I had to do a lot of little changes -
> name changes, mainly, but in the end I got an executable. Unfortunately
> during linking, a missing function showed up. It's a function called
> tigetnum and is called from lycurses.c.

I had put the following in my curses.h file:

#define tigetstr(x)              (-1)
#define tigetnum(x)              tigetstr(x)

...to get around the problem temporarily but gracefully.  I was hoping to
get it into pdcurses someday...

Speaking of which, did you compile your own pdcurses?  If so, which
version?  I just tried 2.3 and it broke my mouse support,

;
;