lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV COnfigure script works on Digital Unix

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV COnfigure script works on Digital Unix
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:15:52 +0900 (JST)

Just thought I'd let people know that I was able to build ac-0.74 on
Digital Unix 3.2C (both gcc, and cc) if someone wants to add a note to
README.configure (digital Unix is not listed among the systems the

Sorry to post twice.  Forgot to ask, would you supply the curses
(curses, ncurses or slang) you compiled with?  Thanks.

__Henry
;
;