lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Instructions for beginners

From: DON HERRINGTON
Subject: LYNX-DEV Instructions for beginners
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:24:15 +0800

Dear Lynx Master,
I am new to Lynx, a technoidiot, and need to know where I can find the most
basic instruction.

I need to know if I can use the search engines with lynx, and other such
stupid questions including tips and procedures.  The mailing list you refer
to sounds like it is for people who know what they are doing.  That is not
for me.   I even found the readme file mind boggling

Thank you for your wonderful program.  For someone like me, here in the
Philippines, with a slooooow connection it is God sent.

Best regards,
Don

;
;