lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV lynx developement version 0.83 and color styles

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx developement version 0.83 and color styles
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 18:34:24 -0400 (EDT)

> On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Larry W. Virden, x2487 wrote:
>
> > If you have no interest in hearing the latest chapter in the
> > struggle between Solaris 2.4 and lynx /color styles, feel free to
> > pass on by.
it's interesting (but I don't have time to make it work).  At the least,
its use of memory is a big problem.

> > If the folk developing lynx don't want to hear any more about it,
> > they can let me know that they are removing it and I will be able
> > to go away and leave them alone about it.
I don't mind having experimental code available (it might prompt someone
else to work on it).

> > lynx compiles just fine.
good (my department ;-)

> > I then start up dbx and tell it to do memory checking.
>
> What's the invocation for that?   (just curious)
there's more than one version of dbx (for various platforms).  I don't
have that one.  (Purify works nicely enough - but I have very limited
time for testing at work).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden