lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.crl.com/~subir/lynx/lynx_help/keystroke_commands

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.crl.com/~subir/lynx/lynx_help/keystroke_commands/keystroke_
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 07:10:42 -0400

(I have Cc'd the poster)

> From: address@hidden
> DI onlu wish to ask why my website  poem cannot be
> http://people.delphi.com/vincent1223?
> People have reported to me they got all of my   web
> contents but not the love poem?
> address@hidden

Vincent,
        Here's what your server reports about accesses to your love poem:

-ERROR-(404):  not owner
Requested method: GET
Requested URL:    /vincent1223/index3.html
HTTP protocol:    HTTP/1.0

Is it possible that you are not the owner of the file, or at least that
you don't have general public access permissions on the file?
;