lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV I have a question

From: Nathan Barnett
Subject: LYNX-DEV I have a question
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 17:33:58 PDT

Hello.......

I need some help........

I am going to put up a lynx Server and I need the instructions on how
and what I have to do in order to pit it up properly..

I also need to know what I have to download and and how long it will
take.... .. If you can please send me some information on what I can do
please do so..... Reply to this message.....

Thankx..........

PS: Please can you send me that information ASAP?