lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV problem with the lynx ver 2.7.1ac-0.87 (1997)

From: Rajesh Krishna Balan
Subject: LYNX-DEV problem with the lynx ver 2.7.1ac-0.87 (1997)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:29:41 +0800 (SST)

Hi,

I encountered a problem with Lynx where it refuses to allow me to edit
text fields. It keeps saying that the text fields are unmodifiable.

The url is http://cards.irdu.nus.edu.sg

click on "send deepavali cards" and then on "compose deepavali cards" to
get to the offending page with the text entry fields.

An older version of lynx ver 2-4-2 (by Uni. of Kansas) works fine on this
page. i.e. i can modify the text fields.

I told my system administrator about this problem and this is his reply
below.

Please look into the problem.

Thanks

Rajesh