lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV bug:

From: hawkins
Subject: LYNX-DEV bug:
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 08:47:06 -0600

When I go to lynx news.gnt.net from home/hawkins I get the newsgroup list.

Problem:  When I try to post the core dumps on me when asked to enter into
          the Subject.

Please advise.

Also the tin or tin -r doesn't work either.  I reach out of memory message.

I have notified the people at gnt.net;however I would like your opinion
as this has not been corrected since I came on line with my server.

They claim need of upgrade.

Novice yet interested as a monthly subscriber as are other paying customers.

address@hidden

;
;