lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: LYLynx as a web crawler

From: Matthew G. Saroff (Reply to the pobox address)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: LYLynx as a web crawler
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 07:49:03 -0600

Hi,
        I use the traverse and crawl options to work my way through a web site,
and then I look at the text files dumped for contact information.  One can
limit toe web retrievals to one site, but I'd rather limit the depth traversed.
        Is there a way to do this?

Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to
address@hidden
;