lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx information page

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx information page
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 09:38:14 -0500

On the information about the current document page, is the information
about the last modification date of the document being viewed something
that is either available or could be captured during the interaction
so that it could appear on this page?  I find that I often want to mention
when a page was last updated in the case of resources which are mirrored
around the internet.  In some cases I can do a head command to find out,
but if the info was already (or could easily be made) available that
would be useful as well.