lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV more on bad URL using ac98

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV more on bad URL using ac98
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 02:07:42 -0500

I guess I don't see it in my Solaris / ncurses / no color styles version
of ac98.  However, I did notice that the html has spaces in the URL.
According to the standards, if those spaces are supposed to be part of
the name, then they should be %20 and if not, then they should be outside
the quotations, right?