lynx-dev

[no subject]

From: Thuy-Quynh Vo
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 07:12:52 PST

Hi everybody!

Ok, it's the first time i'm posting something on this mailing list, and
it's because i have a real big problem. I'm new to lynx versions of dos,
but no to unix versions. The problem is that with the new versions of
Bobcat and Doslynx, the lynx machine is always "looking up" when i try
to reach a web page. Both the dialer and the tcp are working, since the
lights of my external modem show that i am fully connected, but Bobcat
and Doslynx are always giving me a "looking up" message, following with
a "Alert! cannot reach ...".

I've tried to play with the diverse .cfg files, but nothing worked. And
i'm very wondering what can be the problem, since arachne for dos and
internet explorer are fully functionnable on my computer.

Thanx in Advance for any help.