lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: typo in http://www.cryptography.org/crypto/xK5YDgdD/SSL/SSL

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: typo in http://www.cryptography.org/crypto/xK5YDgdD/SSL/SSLeay.announce
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 10:12:40 -0500 (EST)

>Subj:  typo in http://www.cryptography.org/crypto/xK5YDgdD/SSL/SSLeay.announce
                                                   ^^^^^^^^
        Note that the key in the URL for the SSL subdirectory changes
regularly, which is why you need to get the link via the form-based
assurance submission.

address@hidden (Larry W. Virden, x2487) wrote:
>I'm not sure whether you wrote the above document

        Yes, I am the culprit.

>                                                  or if someone else
>did.  But the announce document says:
>
>The SSL hook replacement C files are:
>
>         HTAAUtils.c, HTFormat.c, HTNews.c and HTTP.c
>                ^^^^
>whereas they are really
>
>         HTAAUtil.c, HTFormat.c, HTNews.c and HTTP.c
>                ^^^
>
>Just an FYI.  I noticed because I was looking to see if the bugfix
>file required a new lynx ssl replacement zip...

        Thanks.  I'll fix that typo the next time lynx272ssleay.zip
needs an update.  All of its replacement files are presently newer
than the files in lynx2-7-2.zip and 272fixes.zip, so you can just
break out all three with the -u switch in any order.

                                Fote