lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Re: todo-list question

From: Jim Spath
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: todo-list question
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 06:40:32 -0500

On Tue, Jan 20, 1998 at 04:26:38PM -0500, Lloyd G. Rasmussen wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jan 1998 06:27:08 -0500,
> Jim Spath   <address@hidden> wrote:
> >2) sending trace output to a file
> Trace is one of the features that doesn't yet work in the DOS and
> Win32 ports.

I've modified the todo-list to show this as partly done, as well as
indicating mostly harmless 8.3 file name compliance.

I view this list as things to do after the current version is released,
not before.

Er, yes, "internationalisation" or ""internationalization" would be better
than "internalisation." :-)
Marvin the Paranoid Android.