lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV WAI-UI vs. HTML specs

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV WAI-UI vs. HTML specs
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:50:02 -0500 (EST)

to follow up on what Foteos Macrides said:

> Al Gilman <address@hidden> wrote:
> >to follow up on what Foteos Macrides said:

>       I'm not planning to subscribe to any more mail lists
> while I have only occassional Internet access, 'cuz I'm already
> overwhelmed with accumulated mail whenever I do log in here.

Just remember the welcome mat is out.  We can try to get
people to bring issues here, just as Jason did.

>       This, in principle, is not a problem that needs to be solved
> as far as the HTML 4.0 specs are concerned.

100% agreed.  The WAI-UI group is not trying to change the HTML
format itself, but will be working to clarify and tighten the
statement and enforcement of what browsers should do with it in
some areas.

Al