lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Re: lynx.man

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: lynx.man
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:41:16 -0800 (PST)

> From address@hidden Tue Jan 27 18:57:39 1998
> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 21:25:47 -0500 (EST)
> From: Foteos Macrides <address@hidden>
>
>       My situation, though, is that I've been visiting my daughter in
> Astoria, NY ("little Greece"), and she's convinced me to move there.

HOORAY!

Finally, I can contribute something to Lynx.

But first, Fote has to TEACH me some of the esoterics
that I don't know -- THEN I will help update the DOCUMENTATION
(user documentation, that is).

I live in New Rochelle, 20 minutes drive to astoria on
a saturday or sunday...

You up for it, Fote?