lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Bug with H-Tags and Returnkey

From: Klaus Peter Wegge
Subject: LYNX-DEV Bug with H-Tags and Returnkey
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 18:56:36 +0100 (MET)

since AC111 (DJGPP) I found the RETURN-Key on the PC NUM-Pad doesn't
work. It does nothing!
I'm sure, in AC97 it did work like the normal RETURN-Key.
I didn't find any changes in configuration and sources concerning this.
Ideas?

A new technic to marc text on a side seems the usages of <Hn>
instead of the size-attribute or other things.
makes a problem when links_are_numbered.
The cursor goes to the First letter of the Text
and not to the }. Is this correct?

Regards

Klaus-Peter