lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV 500Kb html - Lynx capacity exceeded ?

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: LYNX-DEV 500Kb html - Lynx capacity exceeded ?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:47:22 +0300 (MSK)

[seems this is mostly to DJGPP people]

I read djgppfaq.htm (~470K, found in DJGPP distribution)
with Lynx386 compiled under DJGPP (currently ac113).

First, it is loading rather slow.
Second, I was surprized enough
discovering that about a half of the file not processed by Lynx
and appears in somekind of raw form:
just press End or search for first "href=" to saw it!
I check the source near the "break-point" - nothing special,
it is a Lynx problem.
It may happend overflow only with DJGPP version,
I haven't checked UNIX or WIN32 versions on this file yet.

Leonid.