lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV 2.8pre2 on Ultrix & charsets order

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV 2.8pre2 on Ultrix & charsets order
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 12:03:56 +0100 (MET)

I have tried to test-build 2.8pre on Ultrix.. With Ultrix default curses
and native cc it compiled fine, but when displaying pages with characters
>128 these aren't shown but instead is shown their -128 value in reverse
colours. I guess -DLOCAL was the workaround for previous releases of
lynx.

Slang version is OK, and so is the comiplation with gcc on Ultrix.
(BTW: uname -a: ULTRIX manes 4.4 0 RISC, cc bundled, gcc 2.7.2.)

BTW, the character-set names in the menus are in very chaotic order. I'd
speak for some reorganization..

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden