lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Windows Lynx help files?

From: Personal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Windows Lynx help files?
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 11:11:25 -0700 (MST)

OK, I am not the best lynx user around, and I actually don't use it very much
at home or at work (some though, but mostly Netscape). I do, however have a
couple Win95 boxes at home that I would be more than willing to use to help
"debug" developing Win95 documentation. I had lynx on all of them, but recently
had to reload the OS on them and haven't reloaded lynx. Could someone remind
me of the location?

If someone wants me to try things out, let me know. I had email working on
the one box at home at one time from lynx, and may still have the script and
such that I used (on that machine I just reloaded the OS. It took a long time
to figure out which progs had to be reloaded and which worked fine without. I
never did get to lynx.)

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,
Email: address@hidden (Scott McGee)         | run in circles,
Web:   http://www.slcc.edu/infotech/webmaster.html | scream and shout.
My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the College. Trust me!