lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV SSL support for lynx 2.7.2

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV SSL support for lynx 2.7.2
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 12:21:07 -0500 (EST)

980302 Nicholas Donaldson wrote:
> where can I find the files for the support for SSL in lynx 2.7.2?
> I understand that such a set of files exists & I'm eliglble to use them.

i believe you have to get them from Fote (possibly a 2nd person),
who is currently on vacation, if not semi-retired:
you should be able to find out from  lynx.browser.org/ ;
you have to be prepared to state that you're a Canadian citizen
& won't send them to places the US govt has a current feud with (roughly);
Canadian restrictions on re-export are much looser (check first).

2-8 is in the process of being finalised,
so you might want to wait a couple of weeks.