Re: LYNX-DEV more about wells fargo, schwab

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV more about wells fargo, schwab
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 11:00:13 +0900 (JST)

> >Are you absolutely sure they are checking the agent string?  In the past,

I confirmed that they ARE checking the agent string.  The reasons why
they are doing this I explained in my previous message.  I might add that
it boils down in the final run to "who do you sue" when the security
fails.  Netscape and MS carry HUGE liability insurance.  Lynx?

My conscience will not allow me to encourage you, but simply search
the lynx-dev archives for "agent string".  TZ has it down to state-of-
art, and a number of times in the past has made recommendations.

> >one for you (might require deposits in excess of $50000 :).
> No problem.

Lynx could use donations.