lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV features of interest to blind users

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV features of interest to blind users
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 20:12:35 -0500 (EST)

> >   The older color specs using COLOR settings for different attributes
> >   are also still supported.  The latter requires that lynx
> >   be compiled with the slang library.
>
> The statement that you can only get attribute-linked color with
> the slang library is not true.
Perhaps LE would offer me a guest account so I can build & test lynx there.
If it's only configuration, that shouldn't take long (and if not, it'd be
nice to know if there's a bug).

(I usually get things working - though someone pointed out to me today
that OSF1 + color-style doesn't work -- will see...)

> __Henry
>
> PS They tell me to pack my bags for tomorrow.  Sorry, but the chances
well - enjoy (wherever).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden