lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: browser information (fwd)

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: browser information (fwd)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:02:24 -0800 (PST)

Here's what I just sent to Wells Fargo.

I completely realize that I may be "tying my own noose" if they end up
*strengthening* the security and PURPOSELY disallowing Lynx, even if it is
a Mozilla User-Agent.. (This is possible, right?).

But I still wanted to point out to them that their silly "use only IE and
Netscape" statement isn't actually true.