lynx-dev

Re: Help form (was Re: LYNX-DEV last call: LBO home page update)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: Help form (was Re: LYNX-DEV last call: LBO home page update)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 06:58:30 -0500 (EST)

> i try to be Novice's Auntie & i'ld say very few can't get at the WWW at all,
> BUT i do think a form is too fussy for a lot of people (i hate them):
> the new blurb -- recently haggled -- should make inquiries more focussed,
> so why not give it a couple of months & see what happens?
I take it that the consensus is to update the chunk of README that covers
reporting problems; otherwise 2-8 is ok as-is.

(I was planning to spend about half of today working on the first 2.8.1dev.x
patch - discard unused files & work on the enum-misdeclaration that makes it
not build on Apollo).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden