lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Continuation of file downloading

From: Jonathan Bobin
Subject: LYNX-DEV Continuation of file downloading
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 16:25:33 -0500 (EST)

I would do it but I have no idea about the protocol etc.
It would be nice to see Lynx be able to continue downloading of a file,
like ncftp and netscape does.

For example, someone downloads a 1mb file and stops it when it has reached
100k.

Usually, Lynx would delete what it has already downloaded. I think it
would be a good idea to save the file somewhere, and then if the person
tries to download the same file again, it will start downloading from the
100k byte.

How we could do this is ask for a place to save the file if the
content-type isn't text/*.