lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV CHANGES 2.8.1dev.5

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV CHANGES 2.8.1dev.5
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 18:08:57 -0500 (EST)

> Tom, I made some mods of your tcp.h #if's because BORLANDC screws up on
> #if XYZ.  (It likes #ifdef XYZ or #if XYZ > 10)  Hopefully it is
> more portable and doesn't break anything.
ok (what version is that? - the ANSI standard guarantees the #if XYZ, but
I've learned not to argue with compilers).

> 1998-03-29 (2.8.1dev.5)
> * Fixed my typo for FNAMES_8_3 define. WB
> * Added SYSTEM_MAIL and SYSTEM_MAIL_FLAGS defines for DOSPATH target. WB
> * Better kluge to set terminal type for DOSPATH. WB
> * Restored DOSPATH kludge to get to root of directory. WB
> * Added a bit of missing _WINDOWS_NSL ifdef'ing. WB
> * Minor DOS dirent mod to work with Tom's rearrangements. WB
> * Changed #if XYZ to #ifdef XYZ in tcp.h for dumb (?) compilers. WB
>
> The log file stuff doesn't work for BORLANDC's compile :-(  Dunno why.
log-file: do you mean the redirection of stderr?  (that ought to be
redone, since it's not portable as Fote left it, and he had a hole that
breaks on VMS).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden