lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0398/msg01003.html

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0398/msg01003.html
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:06:22 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998 address@hidden wrote:

> >     * From: Sinan Kaan Yerli <address@hidden>
> >     * Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:46:59 +0100 (BST)
> >
> >On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Wayne Buttles wrote:
> >
> >>For some reason, the following page screws up lynx with
> >>your patch (yes, BAD HTML ;-).  http://www.fdisk.com/search/
> >>
> Strange.  It works fine on my super deluxe version of lynx for Windows
> 95, compiled by MINGW32.

It may be the combination of pages I was surfing.  I also went to about 10
of the flora archives and 20-25 other pages and then the incemental
display started freaking out.  Either it didn't work, or it would follow
the stream all the way to the end.

> Odd that you would select that particular page as a `BAD HTML', but not
> disturbing.

It is one of mine.  It usually does make lynx send up a bad html flag ...
guess I haven't added any really bad ones lately.

> What doesn't work fine is the WSAAsyncGetHostByName call as a basis for
> NSL fork:

I had hoped that my ifdef's in the _WINDOWS_NSL code would allow the
non-blocking lookups to be compiled on your target.  The code was directly
from one of your emails with specific #ifdefs for my target if it couldn't
handle your syntax.

Still waiting for the non-blocking accept code ... ;-)