lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7.2 OS/2

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7.2 OS/2
Date: 31 Mar 1998 07:18:05 -0600

R> Has anyone succeeded in getting Lynx 2.7.2 for OS/2 to run?  Lynx/2
R> and Lynx 2.7.1 are running fine; got around setting them up but
R> this one barfs on loadind. Any ideas?

Who knows?  The Lynx 2.7.2 port was done by someone else and seems to
have been very "quick and dirty".  I know of no one who has even been
able to run it (it dumps core on startup).

Wait a week or so and I'll have the ported version of 2.8 up on hobbes
and the usual places.  It's actually been ready for a couple of weeks,
I just haven't put together a distribution.

| Jason F. McBrayer              address@hidden |
| The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill   |
| forever.                   (R.W. Chambers _The King in Yellow_ |