lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Cc doesn't work in 2.8

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Cc doesn't work in 2.8
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:18:46 -0400 (EDT)

Well if i have time this weekend i'll take a stab at this one.
I did try planting some trace messages in LYMail.c to see
what was happening but the messages didn't print.
Does anyoone know what functions are called when lynx processes a mailto?
I tried mailmsg() and reply_by_mail() and got nothing.

Also, I did a diff between src/LYMail.c in 2.7.2 and 2.8 and
found a bunch of added ifdefs for VMS and DOSPATH.  Could some code
have accidently gotten put inside the wrong infdef?
--le