lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev May 4th subscription instructions

From: Personal
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:59:30 -0600 (MDT)

One note for those more happy using a web interface, at the URL:

   http://www.slcc.edu/cgi-bin/mailserv/majordomo

there is a web interface for use with majordomo lists. It will allow you
to subscribe, unsubscribe, and do many other majordomo functions using
your web browser to issue commands. Note that all commands issued by using
it are in fact sent via email to the list server, and the list server will
respond to the email address you specify. You can NOT receive responses from
the form.

I should also point out that the page defaults to talking to the majordomo
at slcc.edu, which does not serve lynx-dev. You MUST edit the address and
replace address@hidden with address@hidden instead.

For the convenience of those wishing to use this service, I have included
a copy of Bob's message below so that you'll have everything you need to
use it in one message.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,
Email: address@hidden (Scott McGee)         | run in circles,
Web:   http://www.slcc.edu/infotech/webmaster.html | scream and shout.
My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the College. Trust me!

(begin included text)