lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.6

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.6
Date: 19 Apr 1998 21:31:09 -0600

TED> Not if I do it right.  (I'm not done - I'm probably less than a
TED> quarter thru this process, but stopped so I could source in the
TED> easier patches on my list).

Thanks for taking the time to merge the EMX patches (and whichever
other patches are among the easier ones).  I know that the parser
fixes are a bigger priority, but I was getting a little scared of
version skew.

| Jason F. McBrayer              address@hidden |
| The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill   |
| forever.                    R.W. Chambers _The King in Yellow_ |