lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev keymap patches

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev keymap patches
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:01:23 -0400 (EDT)

> On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, John E. Davis wrote:
>
> > Here are my keymap patches to lynx2.8.1dev6.  The patches have no
> > effect if compiled with (n)curses.  They only work with slang.  I
>
> Slang specific again? :( This adds even more confusion between the KEYMAP
> directive in lynx.cfg and the .lynx-keymaps file, as both files are need
> to be configured for a universal Lynx sources distribution.
I'll look over these during the next pass (there's a number of things
on my list).

> With Lynx's colour incapabilities on (n)curses, it to put (n)curses users,
I'm not sure what you are referring to wrt incompability here - there's
little different between the color presentation with curses/ncurses/slang
(though of course, curses/ncurses can be built with the experimental
color-style code).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden