lynx-dev

lynx-dev Perhaps here is a forum to consider

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: lynx-dev Perhaps here is a forum to consider
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 07:47:00 -0400

The TBTF Exclusionary Sites Hall of Shame

  Bestowing raspberries on sites that can't be bothered, since 1997

    So many exclusionary sites, so little time. Readers have been busily
    sending in nominations for the Hall of Shame [27] to shine a spot-
    light of (we hope) unwelcome publicity on the lazy or mean-spirited
    Web site owners who refuse to welcome all of their visitors equally.
    New additions are:

      - A Linux fan site that slams the door rudely on visitors using
        Internet Explorer

      - A site that on its front page admits to its laziness in not
        bothering even to try to accommodate Netscape browsers

      - A Canadian MSN site that provides a reduced GIF image of the
        full site to visitors who come using Netscape, that they may
        pine for the rich multimedia experience they are missing, and
        perhaps relent their non-Microsoft ways

    [27] http://www.tbtf.com/exclusionary.html