lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx386 with Slang

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx386 with Slang
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 13:24:18 -0400 (EDT)

> On Sun, 10 May 1998, T.E.Dickey wrote:
>
> > > Hello everyone.
> > >
> > > Here is an updated version of a patch I submitted sometime in October of
> > > 1997 that allows Lynx386 to be used with Slang.
> > thanks (I added DK's to my pending patch, will do this today).
> Did he update his patch?  The previous patch he submitted has a problem.
I'm not sure - his patch was only a few ifdef's to turn on code
for _WINDOWS as well as the existing djgpp stuff (or that's how I
see it).  This was the patch which he posted early last week.

If you're curious (or want to head off a problem), I just put a copy of
the changes that I've got as of Friday in my ftp area:
        ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/dickey/lynx/patches

That's the first pass (I'll be adding more changes of my own today, as well
as the easy ones from today).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden