lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 2.8 vs 2.7 - inverted links/popups

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8 vs 2.7 - inverted links/popups
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 16:42:43 -0400 (EDT)

> From: "T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 06:18:43 -0400 (EDT)
> > Though I notice some things look better, things look "different"... and I
> > finally realized what the big differences are...
> > (1) Links aren't inverted (they're still numbered as I have that turned
> > off)
> what terminal type, and libraries?  (if it's using color, 2.8 checks the
> 'ncv' capability of terminfo to see if it should combine bold with color).

Excuse a possibly dumb question, but what do u mean by inverted?
Do you mean you want links printed in inverse video?

Also, it's not clear what you have turned off.
Setting keypad mode to "Links and form fields are numbered"
does 2 things -- it numbers form input fields and it
adds the numbering for popup options.  Are you saying you  would like
it to number form input fields and buttons but not options in
a popup menu?

> > Sorry, I had another one but just realized it is an option (turning off
> > numbering of items in popups..   I don't really need that, since I can use
> > / to search in popups, which is SO cool.)..
> >
> > How can I get links to be inverted???
--le