lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Borland/DOS compilation problem

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Borland/DOS compilation problem
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 10:08:55 +0900 (JST)

> Well, isn't that interesting?  I just proved you can port libslang to a
> Borland-style Dos Window under Windows 16.  It is only a step away from
> this to use Borland-style conio.h (setcolor, gotoxy, etc.) calls to
> implement libslang under Dos.  And, of course, WIN32 libslang.lib is one

Would you have the time and be willing to document your successes?
Even a brief outline of the steps you take to compile would be a start.
Probably this coming August I will have time to work on editing
INSTALLATION again, and I think it would be nice to have as many
ports and their variations as possible covered.  I have been looking
at other packages, and can see some real weaknesses in INSTALLATION
as it stands, so I'd like to try again (probably will mean splitting
out the compile sections from the options/environment-variable setting).

__Henry