lynx-dev

lynx-dev http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/

From: jon
Subject: lynx-dev http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 18:09:53 -0500

Hey Guys,

   I have been using Lynx for quite some time now, I use it because I hate
GUI interfaces and I hate bloatware such as netscape IE etc....

But they both have a feature that I have not been able to find with lynx
and that is support for https, will/does lynx have this support in it?

if so please direct me to the correct location so that I can enjoy
the luxuary of updating DNS on my side with my net-provider without
using a stupid gui.

thanks much.

jon torrez
Systems Administrator