lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx colours

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx colours
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:04:07 -0400 (EDT)

> > > NCurses contains a file called emx.src which contains the following
> > > lines which I suspect are somehow converted into the files
> > > ansi-color-2 and ansi-color-3.
> > somehow: the \E[1;37;46m is a hardcoded sequence that renders
> >     bold (the 1)
> >     white foreground text (the 37)
> >     cyan background (the 46 - though I think they meant 44, which is blue)
> > The names (smso, etc.), are in the terminfo man-page (with ncurses),
>
> Do I need NC-EMX-M.ZIP for this? I only downloaded the binaries the
I don't remember (my connection to arraris is always very slow, so I don't
go there often).  But I built my own binaries using the autoconf patch
which I derived from that source, and the ncurses 4.2 -- both under my
webpage.

> other day from address@hidden with the intention of trying to building
> Lynx 2.8.2. I hope I got the correct version, there seem to be so many
> version of curses around.
that happens - it's been in development for several years.

> Don't suppose the 2.8.2 binaries for OS/2 are available anywhere on
> the Net yet...
which one is 2.8.2?  (I've been working toward 2.8.1, but am not pushing for
a new release until I am also able to build the win32 version)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden