Re: lynx-dev "Looking up ... "

From: davidh
Subject: Re: lynx-dev "Looking up ... "
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:17:37 -0500 (CDT)

I agree that Lynx should cache IP addresses for names, at least five I'd
say.  In fact, an advanced IP cache that understood TTL (Time-To-Live,
the number of seconds that a given IP address should match before it
needs to be looked up again) would be even better, but that might be going
too far for inclusion into Lynx.

David Henderson
Star Trek?  Psi Phi!  Visit for the latest news
and rumors about "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" and "Star Trek: Voyager"
<*> davidh at, davidh at, davidh at