lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev NEEDED EASY (for someone) FEATURE: control-W

From: David Henderson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev NEEDED EASY (for someone) FEATURE: control-W
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:29:06 -0500 (CDT)

> It would be nice if control-W backed-up one "word"
> (set of chars delimited by white-space).

Actually, ^B does this, and ^F deletes forward one word if you're in the
middle of a line.

Interestingly enough, these emacs-esque commands are enabled even when I
have emacs keys turned off and vi keys turned on.  For real vi support
in form elements, though, you'd have to have modes and repeat commands,
so I guess it's best that at least these emacs keys work as "expected".

David Henderson
--
Star Trek?  Psi Phi!  Visit http://www.psiphi.org/ for the latest news
and rumors about "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" and "Star Trek: Voyager"