Re: lynx-dev can't access lynx/current/

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev can't access lynx/current/
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 05:52:03 -0400 (EDT)

> 980706 Lin Fang wrote:
> > 980702 Laura Eaves wrote:
> >> I can access
> >> but not
> >                 ^^^
> there have been several messages in the last few days about this problem.
right - Scott indicated that he would have to rebuild the machine from
backups.  Last week was short for many people here, and I don't suppose
rebuilding is fast.

In the meantime, I'll prepare patches and make them available on my own
ftp area.  The patch that would have been dev.18 is at

While getting feedback on that, I'm (as usual) working on other projects
until I'm ready to work on dev.19; though if Scott's machine is down for a
prolonged period we should discuss how to proceed.  (My ftp account is always
over quota, so I'd rather that Lynx is on someone else's disks).

> SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : address@hidden

Thomas E. Dickey