lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.x (fwd)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.x (fwd)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:10:03 -0400 (EDT)

980710 Howard Miller wrote via Wayne Buttles:

please send all queries/comments/etc to  address@hidden ,
so that all the developers & users can see them.

> Neither lynx for dos or linux etc seem to show my web site properly.
> there are three items, operator services, career resources,
> directory of internet service providers listed as links on it.
> an IE 4.0 user had no trouble seeing them.
> can you look at my web site and over the html
> to see why these three aren't showing?  it's not a big page.

they show up without any problem using Lynx2-8pre.2 on IRIX 5.3 .
i see no problem with the HTML, which is very straightforward.
what DOS/Linux are you using & did you tell us which Lynx version?