lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Unable to dowload

From: Michael Warner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Unable to dowload
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 18:12:49 -0700

On Fri, Jul 24, 1998, manuel fernandez <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm using your Linx beta 1 browser on my Mac LC. It runs fine, however
> when I download prgrams in any format (ie. hqx, bin etc.) they seem to be
> corrupt and will not be recognized by Stuffit 4.0.

        [...]

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you, but you might
want to contact the person who did the MacLynx port.
According to the MacLynx web page:

<http://www.lirmm.fr/~gutkneco/maclynx/>

bug reports, comments, questions, etc should go to Olivier
Gutknecht, at:

address@hidden

If this problem is Mac-specific, you might get
better/quicker answers that way.

HTH,

--
Michael Warner